Press Release: 101 Fundraising Ideas
New Report Offers 101 Fundraising Ideas for Rescues, Animal Shelters, and Humane Organizations
Available Free from the National Association of Pet Rescue Professionals (NAPRP)
SANDPOINT, Idaho — A new report from the National Association of Pet Rescue Professionals (NAPRP) called “101 Fundraising Ideas for Rescues, Shelters and Humane Organizations” is available free from the association’s Web site at http://www.naprp.com.
Compiled from news reports, magazine articles, and other sources, the 101 Fundraising Ideas report details some of the most imaginative and interesting ideas shelters and humane groups have used to help raise money for animals. Those who sign up to receive the report are emailed one idea per/day, which include information on creative fundraisers like:
1. How one humane society laughed themselves all the way to $43,000 with a fun comedy fundraiser.
2. How working with restaurants can net big profits, like the shelter that told everyone to “Eat for Pete.” (As it turns out, Pete is a shelter dog who gets far more than 15 minutes of fame.)
3. How a humane group can creatively ask for money using a simple letter writing campaign instead of a bake sale, picnic or dog walk. One SPCA made $980 the first day, they used this tip.
4. How to use the power of “small change” to raise money. (A few pennies can turn into a lot of dough.)
5. How to use nothing more than card stock and a laser printer to create everything for a quick and easy fundraiser.
6. And 96 more ideas.
Each idea also includes a scale that rates the level of difficulty, planning time, up front costs, and personnel the idea requires. In addition, the final email includes an attached PDF with all the tips that can be saved or printed out for later reference.
The National Association of Pet Rescue Professionals (NAPRP) provides tools, forms, graphics, and information to help those people working with dog or cat rescue, humane societies, or animal shelters raise more money, provide adopter education, and save more pets lives. For more information about the NAPRP, visit the web site at http://www.naprp.com.
For information on other products, visit: http://www.logicalexpressions.com
ABOUT LOGICAL EXPRESSIONS, INC.
Logical Expressions, Inc. is a software and publishing company based Sandpoint, Idaho. The company offers affordable books, software, tools, and services that help businesses with print and online publishing projects.
Press Release Online